NETGEAR GC110P-100UKS 8-Port Cloud Managed Smart Gigabit Switch
Purchased this product as part of our CCTV install and have found it to be an amazing piece of kit, the fact that it’s cloud managed enables total management via Netgear’s free app.
Power outage alerts are instant and the app also alerts you when back on line. Though not a feature because the power source also feeds our freezer we know when power is down to these also.
I have included some of the technical spec but the features of this product simply just keep delivering – buy with confidence.
The smart switch allows priority switching based on demand so our guest internet access is fully managed wherever you are in the world.
Purchased via https://www.broadbandbuyer.com
The NETGEAR GC110P 8-Port Insight Managed Smart Cloud Gigabit PoE Switch is one of the first switches from NETGEAR with anywhere configuration and management. With remote cloud manageability, sleek design and silent operation, the NETGEAR GC110P 8-Port Insight Managed Smart Cloud Gigabit PoE Switch is one of the most versatile in the market for any environment. Now you can set up, manage and monitor your network all from the palm of your hand and from anywhere in the world.
- Eight (8) 100/1000BASE-T copper PoE ports supporting 1G/100M speeds.
- Supports Power over Ethernet (PoE) with a total power budget of 62W.
- Two (2) 1000BASE-X dedicated Small Form-factor Pluggable (SFP) Fibre ports.
- Supports a full suite of advanced layer 2 (L2) switching features.
- Solid performance with a non-blocking architecture (20Gb/s network fabric).
- Fully integrated, cloud managable switch with no need for additional hardware.
- Manage your switch using the FREE NETGEAR Insight App via the images above.
- Port mirroring for better and quicker network diagnostics and troubleshooting.
- Dedicated SFP ports provide fibre uplinks without sacrificing any downlink port.
- Web browser-based management GUI (for very advanced configuration parameters).
- No additional cloud controller, appliance, network manager, or PC is necessary.
- Comprehensive IPv6 management, QoS and ACL support ensuring investment protection.
- Advanced QoS with IPv4/IPv6 ingress traffic filtering (ACLs) and prioritization (QoS).